The Atlanta auto accident attorneys at ReisLaw can answer your claims-related questions and help you and your family fight for the compensation you deserve. The attorneys at ReisLaw have decades of experience fighting for injury victims throughout Georgia.
ReisLaw will help you cope with the physical and emotional impact of a serious car wreck by taking the guess work and related stress out of what steps to take to ensure fair compensation for your injuries. Car accident victims often face overwhelming debt due to steep medical bills and lost income. ReisLaw will negotiate a fair price to resolve the bills related to your auto accident giving you the maximum possible return on your auto accident claim and coordinate medical treatment if needed.
Our car accident lawyers have a reputation for excellent client communication, innovative legal strategies, aggressive settlement negotiations and tough litigation. We successfully resolve hundreds of injury claims every year and procure millions of dollars for our clients annually. We are passionate about helping our clients recover the maximum compensation from insurance companies who are in the business of paying you less than you deserve to selfishly increase their bottom line at your expense. Call us today at 404-876-4200 to schedule a free consultation and experience the ReisLaw difference.
- Stay at the scene. Take a deep breath and try not to panic. Call 911 and also ask for an ambulance if anyone may be injured. Do not admit fault.
- If possible, take photos of the scene and safely move the vehicles out of traffic
- Take notes and preserve all evidence. Get the information of all witnesses and other people involved in the accident. Make sure to get the insurance company name and policy number of the person at fault in the accident.
- Go in the ambulance to the hospital if you believe you are injured.
- Contact your insurance company and notify them of the accident. Do not agree to a recorded statement.
- Do not delay in getting medical treatment – your attorney can schedule you with a doctor near where you live
- Contact a qualified personal injury attorney immediately so they can order the police report, coordinate medical treatment, request your hospital records and initiate the claim against the proper parties before your rights are lost. It is important to get your attorney involved immediately so your rights are not compromised.
Our car accident lawyers have a reputation for aggressive settlement negotiations and tough litigation. We are passionate about helping our clients recover the maximum compensation from those who have harmed them. Call us today at (404) 876-4200 to schedule a free consultation.